For VAL6 Heaters purchased through a dealer other than NAPA AUTO PARTS, please visit: www.val6.com/distributors to locate the dealer nearest you.
Register your VAL6 heater to ensure proper warranty coverage and our ability to communicate any product enhancements or technical updates.
Service, Support, and Parts
- Refer first to your manual for questions and maintenance instructions:
Download the KBE5S-V Manual
Download the Daystar Manual
- Technical videos to assist with assembly, nozzle, filter, and fuse changes, thermostat install, storage, inspection, cleaning, and draining can all be found at www.NAPAHeaters.com/val6-videos.
- To purchase parts, see our parts listing here.
- For troubleshooting a Daystar or KBE5S-V purchased from NAPA Auto Parts, call (844)534-8051.
- Any applicable claims against the manufacturers warranty will be coordinated by EnergyLogic.
- Questions? Visit our FAQ page here, or ask us a question here.
VAL6 Warranty Policy
VAL6 heaters are backed by our industry-leading 2 Year warranty. That’s twice as long as our competitors.
Please refer to your manual for safety features and best practices when using your heater.
- PREVENTION OF OVERHEATING: To prevent malfunction, the heater has an automatic shutdown system when main body reaches temperatures above normal level.
- TIP-OVER PROTECTION: Heater will automatically shut off when heater falls or receives a strong impact.
- OVER-VOLTAGE DETECTION: To prevent malfunction of main components, heater will automatically shut down when it detects over voltage conditions.
- FLAME MONITOR: The Flame monitor will shut the heater off if it detects low flame or no flame.
- CAUTION: Do not try to ignite the heater more than 3 times in a row (see safety decal on the unit)*
If the heater does not ignite the first time, do not try to ignite more than two more times in a row there after because a fire may result. If the heater does not ignite after the third attempt, stop trying and consult your dealer prior to further operation of the heater
- AFTER POWER OUTAGE: Prevention of automatic restart after a power outage prevents fire or undetectable accidents when the power is restored.