Register your VAL6 heater to ensure proper warranty coverage and our ability to communicate any product enhancements or technical updates.
Service, Support, and Parts
- Refer first to your manual for questions and maintenance instructions. Download Manual PDF
- Technical videos to assist with assembly, nozzle, filter, and fuse changes, thermostat install, storage, inspection, cleaning, and draining can all be found at www.NAPAHeaters.com/val6-videos.
- For troubleshooting, general questions, annual maintenance, parts order, and general information, first obtain your model and serial number, and then call EnergyLogic at 844.534.8051 or email us at [email protected]
- Any applicable claims against the manufacturers warranty will be coordinated by EnergyLogic.
VAL6 Warranty Policy
VAL6 heaters are backed by our industry-leading 2 Year warranty. That’s twice as long as our competitors.
Download Manufacturer’s Warranty PDF
Please refer to your manual for safety features and best practices when using your heater.
- PREVENTION OF OVERHEATING: To prevent malfunction, the heater has an automatic shutdown system when main body reaches temperatures above normal level.
- TIP-OVER PROTECTION: Heater will automatically shut off when heater falls or receives a strong impact.
- OVER-VOLTAGE DETECTION: To prevent malfunction of main components, heater will automatically shut down when it detects over voltage conditions.
- FLAME MONITOR: The Flame monitor will shut the heater off if it detects low flame or no flame.
- AFTER POWER OUTAGE: Prevention of automatic restart after a power outage prevents fire or undetectable accidents when the power is restored.